Slovenia Photo Tours / Goldenhorn, an icon of Slovenian mountains, will guide you through the most beautiful spots of our Alps
Experience Slovenian culture through storytelling. Our guide will take you to the most photogenic spots in Alps and inspire you with local legends. You’ll see the crystal clear glacier lake Bohinj, emerald river Soča, steep mountain ridges of Julian Alps and colorful forests of Pokljuka.
Why this tour?
- You’ll see all of the major mountain destinations in 6 days
- Perfect for everyone who loves nature and adventure
- Numerous photography tips from a professional photographer
- Tasty, local cuisine
- Location pick up
- Drop off at the apartments close to Ljubljana
- Meet and greet over dinner
- Photography workshop – A scenic drive over the highest pass of Slovenia to Bovec
- Lunch in the mountain hut
- Free afternoon for activities – rafting, kayaking, zipline, walking,… (not included in the price)
- Dinner in the local restaurant
- Photography workshop : Emerald river Soča
- Lunch in the town
- Free afternoon for activities (activities – rafting, kayaking, zipline, walking,… Not included in the price)
- Photography workshop : highest Saddle in Slovenia – Mangart Saddle, 2050 m
- Lunch and dinner in the mountain hut
- Photography workshop – A scenic drive pass by Italian Alps to Bohinj
- Lunch on the way
- Dinner in Bohinj
- Photography workshop : Lake Bled, worldwide famous lake with the dramatic scenery
- Drop off at Ljubljana Airport or your hotel in Bled or Ljubljana
Duration : 7 days
Pick up locations : Ljubljana Airport / Bled / Bohinj
Price : From 1400 eur p.p.
What is included in the tour?
– Professional guiding and photography tips
– Accommodation; first night a three star hotel, second night a simple hut with no hot shower
– Three meals per day (vegetarian option available)
– Transportation (Ljubljana Airport – Bled – Bohinj)
What will I learn?
– Landscape photography
– Travel photography
– Night photography